Social Media Management
The #1 Social Media Marketing & Management Agency in Fairfield County, CT
Are you marketing your business online, but struggling to create momentum?
The world of online and social media marketing is changing at an alarming rate and it’s not stopping anytime soon. It’s time to get on the bandwagon so that you’re not left behind by your competition in Brookfield & Fairfield County CT, but more than that, so that your company isn’t perceived as the
Perception is everything.
Methods that worked within your Brookfield, CT business yesterday might fail to work tomorrow, and techniques you haven’t even thought of yet will be the hottest thing in the coming weeks or months. And choices keep expanding.
There’s no doubt about it, as a business owner or entrepreneur, it can be a challenge just to keep up. But the reality is, keeping up is critical to the survival of your business. There’s Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat and Instagram!
Which are right for your Fairfield County, CT business? Should you be on ALL of them? Not necessarily. Note that I am not. That’s strategic. But which platforms are right for you and your business?
These are the things
One thing we do know: given the power of the Internet and online business, it’s incredibly important that you not only get social but create a process that supports a social media presence you can easily and effortlessly maintain. First and foremost, you need to be there.
Imagine If You Could…
- Stop wasting your time throwing social spaghetti at the walls and quickly identify where to best spend your time online?
- Stop wasting your money on hard copy advertising to the masses with little to no results, but rather
- Spend pennies on the dollar on a social media ads campaign compared to expensive newspaper and “Yellow Pages” advertising and have better results in front of an audience that is already there
- Gain new business connections from your target market that expand your reach and grow your bottom line?
- Tell your story in a way that immediately ignites, inspires and engages your audience?
- Identify key opportunities due to a strategic online “listening” campaign
- Establish your business or brand as the go-to expert within your field
- Build a sustainable social media strategy that is comprehensive, effective and produces results?
Stop hyperventilating. All of this is possible with a comprehensive and strategic social media management strategy
How we help create a vibrant social media marketing presence for your company:
Omaginarium helps your brand establish trust and build relationships with potential and existing buyers. That alone is
But then we take it eight steps further: Beyond what you see above, the benefits of using our social media management services include :
- In time immediate awareness of your product or services
- More directed website traffic
- Targeted lead generation
- Higher Google rankings
- Your brand working for you while you sleep. 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Easy customer engagement and service
- Monthly reports and data analysis
- Social media ads that create significant and measurable ROI
Seems like a lot, doesn’t it?
If you already have a presence on any of the Social Media platforms, or if you’re just to the point of getting set up, there’s one thing that can weigh heavily on the mind of a business owner or manager… While Social Media can seem like a fun project to add to your day to day business, the savvy business owner might be asking the question by now…
“When AM I going to find the time to do all this?”, or “WHO on my staff is going to have the time to do this consistently, effectively, and with insight?”
There are options. If you have an assigned staff person or want to take it on yourself we offer social media training classes either via Skype or if local, in person, in your offices. Then
If, on the other hand, you might understand the value, but just don’t have the time, the patience or the staff to deal with it every day…. No problem! We’ll create a customized Social Media Management solution that we manage for you and which happens every day in the background, freeing you up to run your company. This way, while we will always communicate with you and keep you in touch with results, you won’t have to have your head “in it” each day.
So where do you go from here?
- We need to understand your business, your brand, your needs
andyour budget first, so let’s talk . After thiswe agree on how you want to move forward: Social media training? No problem. Social Media Management? We got this for you.
Ready to stop putting it off? Talk to us today about a Social Media Management plan that suits you and your company, today:
Ready to get started? Contact us to discuss your social media needs.
The Word on the Street
Suzen brought me from completely ignorant (it had to be explained to me what SEO even stood for) to someone that other people come to for SEO and social media advice. Thanks to her, I know what I’m doing, my book just hit the Amazon BestSeller list and my website can be found on the first page of Google. In addition to being knowledgeable, she’s friendly and compassionate and a lot of fun to work with. Lori Duff, Loriduffwrites.com
Suzen and her team at Omaginarium
Suzen is a great mind for your business. After spending 2 decades as a senior corporate marketing exec it is refreshing to work with someone who is agile, smart and unbounded. Suzen brought a fresh perspective to our business on many levels; adjusting our lenses with regard to driving web traffic, leveraging social media, creating new and different tools designed to “spread” naturally through the internet, and ultimately increasing walk-ins. She is also a groovy and edgy chick who isn’t afraid to push the limits and challenge boundaries. I highly recommend consulting with Suzen and the folks at Omaginarium.Tom Kelly